October 11, 2007

Farther from the root.

I am watching autumn from above this year. The trees out my window turn red on the top first, and the crimson creeps toward the lower branches.




........


I had a dream last night. I met with a personality expert, and he told me that there was a destructive element in my personality.

He informed me that there was one question that would rip the top off a Pandora’s box of issues in my inner being.

As he opened his mouth to ask, all I could hear was the sound of my alarm.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogland Erin! Now that I have a blog, I've decided to comment more often on the ones I read...here is your comment. Crazy dream. I think the next post should be one of your legendary interpretations.

Love you!
Lauren

October 12, 2007 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I think I'd be rather viciously mad at my alarm clock at that point.

October 12, 2007 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd like to know your interpretation of this dream. What was the one question??
-Sarah

October 16, 2007 8:43 AM  
Blogger Lin said...

Hmmm, this might take a whole pot of decaf to figure out, I have some theories...I would be interested in what you think. B is pretty good at decoding these too.
Nice to have you "back" Please weigh in on my last post on blogging in general. You certainly would NOT be in the "addicted" column...(now that you have hooked people like me!)love, Mom

October 30, 2007 2:44 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

E

The last time I was confronted with a Pandora Q - was four years ago when I was stressed and a friend stopped me and asked -
So, what are you passionate about these days?

Maybe you are - like so many American women - stressed and divided (between good and better).

Define your passions and your energies will follow.
bg

December 02, 2007 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home