August 06, 2007

The hottest thing.

Neglected, but not forgotten. Hello blog.

I haven’t been blogging, but I’ve been doing other things. For instance:

  • We had a big fourth of July potluck with family and friends at our house.
  • I had two fillings put in my mouth.
  • We went to a Patty Griffin concert at the Oregon Zoo.
  • I braved the new IKEA opening with my sister in law and little nephew. Check him out below- so happy as we stood in line at five in the morning.
  • We went camping twice.
  • I’ve also been reading John Steinbeck’s East of Eden. He’s a brilliant writer, and I had forgotten how much I enjoy him.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at Micah's precious little face!

You have been busy, but your events were all very worthwhile.

August 06, 2007 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for the fillings lol

August 06, 2007 11:28 PM  
Blogger Lin said...

Grandma loves that baby!

Grandma W

August 07, 2007 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute little nephew!! Sounds like you've been having fun Erin! I miss you!

August 08, 2007 10:43 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Me said...

Welcome back!

August 08, 2007 6:50 PM  
Blogger SarahThe said...

East of Eden is, i think, the best book i've ever read. also one of my top three fav's of all time. but best. he is incredible.

August 09, 2007 7:50 AM  
Blogger APN said...

Patty Griffin AND John Steinbeck!! Add in being a newlywed & I'd say that you've had an amazing month!

Congrats!

APN

August 14, 2007 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home