March 15, 2007

Up for air.

I'm still around, I promise.

The last two weeks have been packed with the beginning stages of wedding planning. I am determined not to be one of "those girls" with nothing else to talk about, so I've actually been avoiding blogging until I could get past the initial stress stage. Unfortunately, I've heard that it won't get much easier until after the whole thing is over.

Speaking of the big day, mark your calendar for June 9th!

........

Winter is fading away, and little pink buds cover the trees. The first sounds of spring are filling the air.

........

Bethany is coming home tomorrow for a weekend of spring break before she heads down to Mexico with my family. I'm looking forward to seeing her, and I am more than a bit jealous about her upcoming time in the sun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear you're still around! I'm sure you'll pull everything off without being one of "those girls" -- have fun with it though!

March 16, 2007 8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recall feeling like everything was taken care of about a week before my wedding and actually feeling bored until JR was able to join me in Astoria. Then it was pure fun hanging out with you girls while painting toenails and sipping peach wine (medicinally of course).

April 12, 2007 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home