February 13, 2007

Rolling in.

There is nothing quite as shocking as finding out that an immediate family member has secretly started a blog.

When I was at my parents’ house last week, my dad admitted that he recently began a new web venture to benefit society in general. Namely, he started a blog to offer advice to the public. However, due to limited exposure, he needs people to start asking for his opinions! Check out his fantastic blog at www.hungerisgood.blogspot.com. Pay him a visit and hand a major life dilemma into his capable hands.

........

Dan and I visited the Oregon Coast Aquarium on Friday. It was a late afternoon on a cloudy day at the coast, so it seemed like we had the place to ourselves. The sea otters were my favorite with their somersaults, and Dan and I are both suckers for those informational plaques along the way.

We enjoyed a late dinner by the beach (it was too dark to see the water, but the menu was delightful), and a serene drive back to Portland. I am glad to live just a short drive from the coast while still enjoying the perks of city life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Erin i have to say that your family is quite amazing, and very cute... But not in a condescending way, in a "wow, i wish my family was like that way..." You have a great family. i enjoy it when you share them with us.

February 13, 2007 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home