July 02, 2007

Married!

Seal the deal.


Dan and I were married on June 9th. It was a privilege to share our vows with family and friends on that day, and we were both moved by the rich community that surrounds us. And I am so happy to be married to Dan!

Last week we returned from our relaxing honeymoon in Guadalajara, Mexico, and we jumped back into our busy lives. Between settling into our home together and catching up with work, we've haven't had a lot of down time, but I still seem to be getting more sleep.

So many friends

5 Comments:

Blogger Forecast Monkey said...

Hey Sisser!

I left you a message a few days ago - I haven't gotten to talk to you since the wedding! Call me when you get a chance.

Did you notice that your veil looks like an angel wing in that first picture?

Love ya,

-J.R.

July 03, 2007 8:03 AM  
Blogger APN said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for the both of you. Sorry that I couldn't make it up there for the big day.

APN

July 04, 2007 10:36 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Guadalajara??? Nick and I are headed there for a 2 week vacation next week! Any suggestions while we're there??

July 04, 2007 12:30 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Kim- we loved Guadalajara! It was fun exploring the city. Our favorite restaurant was called La Antigua, and it was near the main cathedral in the center of town. I also recommend taking a day trip to Lake Chapala- it is quaint and worth exploring. And take a good camera; there is beautiful art all over the city.
I can't wait to compare notes with you on your time there. What a funny coincidence!

July 05, 2007 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet looking couple:) That was one beautiful wedding, Erin... thanks for the invite:) We'll have to go hiking one of these days!! Maybe some AfricanTea and marshmallows while were at it!!

July 16, 2007 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home