June 07, 2006

Reach a little further.

I am on day nine in a ten-day stretch of work. Needless to say, I am really ready for some time off. I’ve wanted to write more lately, but I’ve been lacking time, energy and creativity.

........

Have plans for the summer solstice? No? Well now you do! If you are going to be in Portland on Wednesday, June 21st, join Dot and me as we host a special literary event to kick off the season. Poetry will be read. Fun will be had. Email me for details.

Invitation
Thanks to Dot for the lovely invitation design.


........

This is fascinating. As if five senses weren’t enough, check out the sixth sense that implanted earth magnets offer. This could create a new breed of I.T. superheroes. Who needs to troubleshoot a hard drive glitch when you can just feel the problem areas?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.......


I'll be there.

June 11, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That is a great design. Wish I could be there!

June 12, 2006 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home