June 01, 2006

Beauty in the details.

June. Days stretched by light. The promise of warm evenings. Summer. Ah.

Here are a few of the things that are ahead of me in this new month:
  • Starting a new job on the 14th!
  • Visiting family and friends in Seattle
  • The “Garden of Verses” poetry party that Dot and I are hosting
  • A weekend in Arizona with women from my extended family
  • Time spent with many important friends

All this with the arrival of nicer weather! My cup runneth over.

........

On a related note, I've been really enjoying the scenes for each month from the Très Riches Heures. You can check out the other beautiful pieces from the illuminated manuscript here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beauty is in the details... more flesh from mr. heures on Surface Ripple... :-)

June 01, 2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I knew you would catch that. But really- this artist appreciated the honest human experience. I can't argue with truth in art!

June 01, 2006 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fliers! Flyers! One of those two!

I think they need some sort of extra ooomph, but the main printing job is finished. On to the details!

June 02, 2006 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home