December 13, 2005

Funny how it feels.

We are swept along in joy and sorrow. Beauty runs so deeply through this world.

………

Have you ever had one of those moments? I did not recognize myself tonight. The girl in the mirror was a stranger; there was a distinct element of distance that is not normally present in my own reflection. It made me wonder if that brief glimpse was perhaps more true than how I have learned to view myself. I wanted to remember what I had seen, but it faded into the familiar so quickly…

………

Ladies, in case you are still looking for a reason to start drinking tea, search no further. Raise those pinkies to your reproductive health!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Me said...

I don't think that link sent me where you wanted me to go. . . I got an ad for Honda.

December 13, 2005 5:12 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Ooh! That is good news! I love a good cup of tea.

I can also say that I have also had "one of those moments". It is almost like a glimpse into the Spiritual realm. Almost scary, but surreal and eye-opening.

December 13, 2005 6:19 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Nancy- Honda's are good for your reproductive health, right? Oh wait...

I'm not sure what is wrong with the link- I haven't had it lead me astray. Hmm. If you are still interested, the URL is http://www.forbes.com/lifestyle/health/feeds/
hscout/2005/12/12/hscout529624.html

December 14, 2005 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home