December 02, 2005

Bring on the scantron!

I'm getting up early tomorrow morning to take the LSAT. I'll be cozy with my #2 pencil from 8:30 AM to around 12:30 PM. It will be nice to finally have the studying behind me and the real test in hand.

It is an interesting exam to prepare for because there is no set body of knowledge to review. The entire test is meant to gauge your ability to think critically and use logic. And we all know that standardized testing is the best way to measure that, right?

One way or the other, I am ready to have it over with. I'm not really nervous, but I do have the pre-test adrenaline that always hits the night before. I hope that I can sleep tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason + Tiff said...

Erin... Thanks for letting us know... you're taking your test RIGHt now...good timing test-scheduler:)...I'll pray right now!:) Thanks for the call, by the way... my body just gives out on me every now&then:) I'm working tonight again, but will call you sometime...man...I need to see Erin. Did you happen to get that cell-message of mine awhile back?...just wanted to know I'm wanting to see you!!:)
love,tiff

December 03, 2005 8:57 AM  
Blogger Jason + Tiff said...

Hey, by the way... a ton of my family's from around "Scranton"!!...
it was weird seeing it typed out:)
hmmmm....yes....
Erin's cool.
tiff out.

December 03, 2005 8:59 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Thanks Tiff! And can I say that your second comment really mystified me until I realized you were referring to the "Scantron" in my title. My Scantron is likely must less exciting than your Scranton.

December 04, 2005 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home