November 21, 2005

I'm back!

There is no way to tell what I've seen and done in the last two weeks without sitting down and talking with you personally. I hope that I get the opportunity to. I'll post a few pictures and stories here soon for those of you that I won't see, but just know that there are a lot of things that can't be truly represented without the whole face-to-face narrative.

Thanks for those of you that followed along on the
Lahash blog. I just posted a little update there also. I'll be getting back into Surface Ripple in the next few days, but laundry does take precedence at the moment!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason + Tiff said...

Erin!!!!
WELCOME BACK!!! I'm so excited to be talking with you coming up here sometime:) I'm purposely not calling you now, though, because I want you to get some rest...but I'll talk with you soon:) I'm ressstttrraaaiinnniinnggg myself:)
Thanks for your posts, too...and the pictures...I'm so excited and happy for you and Africa and all peoples:)
LOVE,
Tiff

November 21, 2005 6:52 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Welcome back Erin - can't wait for your missions report.

November 22, 2005 6:20 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Me said...

Glad to hear you had a safe and, I hope, rewarding trip. Can't wait to hear/see more about it!

November 22, 2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger APN said...

I'm happy to see you back and I know that you are overflowing with stories to share with those close to you. And besides, I'm considering going into Africa myself within the next year....

November 22, 2005 3:25 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Thanks for the warm welcome back!

It is strange to have my life (family, friends, home, job) just waiting for me like this. Life is strange. And unfair, and good, and full, but mostly strange.

Can you tell that I'm still jet-lagged?

November 22, 2005 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you are back. Sorry I didn't see you off or welcome you at the airport. I'm looking forward to seeing you in a few days though!

November 23, 2005 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home