November 04, 2005

Into Africa.

Well friends, I leave tomorrow morning to fly to East Africa. I will be spending time in Uganda, Sudan and Kenya for the next two weeks. I hope that you will check up on the journey by visiting our team's blog while I am gone. Thanks in advance for your prayers as I travel!

The two trunks are full of provisions for the kids. Thanks so much to those of you that gave school supplies, clothes and toys. If you want to learn more about where I am going, check out the websites for Amazing Grace Orphanage and Lahash International.



5 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Me said...

Have a wonderful and safe trip and take LOTS of pictures!

November 04, 2005 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that I'll be able to see you before you go Erin! I am throwing a bridal shower Saturday and haven't planned a whole lot for it yet (oops). I'll send an extra hug through JR though.

November 04, 2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger APN said...

You will be in my prayers. Blessings to you and your team....

November 04, 2005 9:57 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

My prayers are with you Erin! God bless you as you do His work, and show His love to those who need it. I will pray that He will use you beyond your imagination. Happy trails!

November 04, 2005 11:05 AM  
Blogger Jason + Tiff said...

we miss erin
but are SO overjoyed she's in Africa!!!
:)
All the cool things that could be happening...right this moment!!!

November 14, 2005 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home