October 17, 2005

Don't miss, I said, don't miss a beat.

You can all breathe a big sigh of relief. I got my computer back today. It feels good to have a familiar keyboard beneath my fingers.

The weekend was full and fast. After I returned from Seattle, my community group from Vibrant hosted a pumpkin carving party at my house. Imagine giving squash to seven boys under the age of twelve and asking them to tear it apart. In your house. With their hands. It was awesome.





..........

I may come back from Africa with typhoid if my doctor's office doesn't get their act together. Today included too many calls trying to get point A to connect with point B in automated phone system land so that I can avoid getting ill.

..........



And what's this? My roommate Carolyn brought her piano over on Sunday. Our house shall be a house of music!

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Awesome pics Erin! What a blast! Makes me want to invite kids over to carve pumpkins. :)

October 18, 2005 6:15 AM  
Blogger Jason + Tiff said...

i love seeing you with kids, Erin:)

and, that piano is beautiful! do you play?

October 18, 2005 9:45 AM  
Blogger APN said...

Pumpkins and Pianos.

A rather odd, yet oddly beautiful combination....

October 18, 2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Yeah, it was a really fun. Crazy fun.

I wish I did play the piano. I can pound things out with one hand, but Carolyn is a master. Sometimes she even plays for me.

October 18, 2005 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home