December 03, 2005

And for those that are interested:

I felt very up when I left the testing center this afternoon. Five hours of filling in bubbles on a pink form equals one score that is now officially out of my hands.

There were parts of the test that I genuinely enjoyed, and I did not feel like any section was too difficult. I found that I was irrationally more nervous about being direly interrupted by some really distracting and unexpected ailment while I was taking the test (like food poisoning or malaria) than I was anxious about taking the test itself. That probably stems from the time in high school that I got a nosebleed while I was taking the SATs.

I will find out my score in about a month, and I hope that I am accurately anticipating the general range of my results. Until then, I am just glad to have this little piece of life behind me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Me said...

It sounds like you're a good test-taker as well as having a super gifted mind. I bet law schools all over the country will be sending you expensive gifts and hotel room keys when those scores come in. :-)

December 04, 2005 5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job sis! After watching you play set, I know you did amazing.

December 04, 2005 7:52 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Awww... thanks. Hmm. Hotel keys? I hadn't thought of that! I'm just hoping for generous scholarships. Heh.

December 04, 2005 11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home