December 13, 2005

All on a Tuesday.

This evening was very relaxing. I made good use of hot chocolate and my down comforter while catching up on some of the reading that has been collecting on the coffee table.

My roommate Carolyn joined me, and we had a nice long chat about the nature of life, humanity and faith. I think we touched on every major philosophical, ethical and religious theme in the course of our hour and a half discussion. Just in case you were wondering, we did get the whole thing figured out. Right. 42, was it?

Half-formed thoughts in conversation, a blanket in wintertime, good reading, good people. These are important things. That much I know.

2 Comments:

Blogger dot said...

Don't lie to me. It all came down to free will, didn't it?

December 14, 2005 1:25 AM  
Blogger Jason + Tiff said...

man, when am I ever going to see Erin....:(
(psst... I have thurs-tues off...)
:)

December 14, 2005 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home