July 31, 2006

Climb through the clouds.

Whew, sorry for the blog neglect. I've been out of town this last week, and I'm still sick.

........

I was in Colorado Springs for a work conference during the beginning of the week. Colorado is a beautiful state, and our meetings were in the shadow of Pike's Peak. Thunder storms rolled in every night, and the rumbling crashes bounced off the mountains. It was much more dramatic than the high storms we get here in Oregon.

........

I just returned from my annual family reunion out in the wilderness of Central Oregon. It was a perfect weather weekend- warm, but not too hot. We enjoyed a hike through the rugged terrain and a few hands of Rook to pass the time.

........

I'm looking forward to being well soon. I'm just waiting for these antibiotics to kick in. I'm heading into week three of having this pesky fever.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous Me said...

I'm glad you had some good travelling, but worried that you've been sick for so long. Are you getting the rest you need?

July 31, 2006 8:22 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Yeah... I'm working on that. I found out last Thursday that I've had strep throat and an ear infection. Today (Tuesday) is the first day that I've felt a difference from the antibiotics.

Rest. That is good stuff. I should get more. :)

August 02, 2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger Anonymous Me said...

I missed this reply - hope you're feeling much, much better by now.

August 07, 2006 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home