February 08, 2006

A fine piece of work.

I'd like to take this moment to say that NPR's Fred Child has just gained about 10,000 points in my book. He is the host of a national daily classical music show called Performance Today that I listen to in the mornings at work. I emailed the show's general address yesterday to ask about a piece they played that had been recorded in Portland. Not only did Mr. Child respond personally within two hours, but he actually took time to research several other websites that had information relevant to my question.

I don't know if he has a fan club yet, but I may start one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NPR love, awww.

February 08, 2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger Jason + Tiff said...

Erin Child...hmmm.

February 08, 2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Lunared said...

you know, i looked at his link and he's from oregon, athletic and pretty cute . . .

just kidding. that is amazing.
once i was in the paper and they asked me who i'd like to meet, and i said tony campolo. well his assistant saw it and guess what? i got to have lunch with him just a few months later. pretty wild!

February 09, 2006 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home