January 24, 2006

Sometimes it all happens at once.

Everything seemed broken yesterday. I lost my wallet. Technology failed me. My head hurt. I was exhausted.

Today is redemption. My wallet was found (thanks Dot!). Systems are generally functioning as they should, and I feel great.

The morning began with some extended time to sit and meditate at my kitchen table as the sun fingered its way through the patio doors. Someone brought me coffee at work. The air smells like spring. The day is filled with possibility.

4 Comments:

Blogger dot said...

Oh, isn't it just the sunniest thing ever?

January 24, 2006 6:12 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Someone brought you coffee to work? I am jealous! But that possibly inspires me to do the same for someone else. Thanks for the inspiration.

January 25, 2006 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart leaped for joy to see the little bulbs sprouting through the ground yesterday. I can't wait to see what kinds of flowers I have in my yard this spring!

January 25, 2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Mmmm... Sunshine, flowers and coffee- all very good things in my world.

January 25, 2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home