September 05, 2006

Less labor, more day.



I spent the long weekend with my family up in Orcas Island in the San Juan islands off the coast of northern Washington. It is a picturesque little community that bustles with farmers markets and art galleries during the summer months.

It couldn't have been a nicer weekend. The weather was plenty warm without being too hot. We had good conversations, and we drank tea by the fire.

I am blessed to have family that I truly enjoy as friends. It is wonderful to be able to spend a weekend together and come home feeling rested. Bring on the week!

 

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do have a wonderful family Erin. You are very blessed. Terrie

September 05, 2006 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last weekend was such a blast! I truly love spending time with my family!

September 07, 2006 6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany! I'm glad to hear you were okay! Many thanks to YHWH for watching over you.

September 08, 2006 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home