April 11, 2006

Wash the river off your feet.

I saw them cleaning the streets on my way to work. So ends the cat. It was already gone when I drove by.

........

The rain should be rolling in tonight and staying for a while. There was a bit of sun this afternoon. I could see a peek of blue sky from my desk at work. As soon as I finished at the office, I went and stood in the warm rays. My eyes closed, my face toward the sun. I felt like I was plugged in to a wall socket. Lovely fifteen minutes, it was.

........

Easter is coming. Do you all have plans for the weekend?

5 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

To answer my own question- I'm heading down to Salem for the famous Easter vigil and all night agape feast! Lucky Erin gets to hang out with Dan-back-from-Texas, Douganya, and the Earl clan. It should be wonderful. My family is also coming over to my house for Saturday breakfast, and I'll be back up in Portland to share a big dinner with my family on Sunday afternoon.

So where will you be?

April 11, 2006 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Holy Saint Clive Staples Lewis - pray for us!"

April 12, 2006 7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be in HappyRock with you! Yay! Hoping Mr. Dan is there too.

April 12, 2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Lots of stuff going on this weekend for Easter. Tomorrow (Good Friday) we will celebrate communion in our church. This followed by a family gathering for lunch. Saturday is no plans, but Sunday is church with my husband's parents, followed by lunch, and another family gathering for dinner.

April 13, 2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I am fortunate enough to trek up to the top of Mt. Tabor for a sunrise service (and i hear there's a huge storm this weekend! YES!)

Have a wonderful Easter, you will be missed!

April 13, 2006 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home