April 05, 2006

Wagons east.

Another one marries out of the Sisterhood Commune.

I’m off to Montana for the wedding of my dear friend Lauren and her fiancé Wes. A fifteen hour car trip will land our little bridal-party troupe in Billings by Thursday afternoon. I’m looking forward to the celebration, and I’m going to enjoy the life shaping conversations that long car rides always bring.


........

Try not to get too bored while I’m gone. Here are some articles that I found interesting in one way or another:

You know that you love the links. Don't say that I never gave you anything.

Oh, and have you played Sudoku? Try this online version. There is no turning back.

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Ooh I just love weddings! And a Spring wedding at that! Have a great time, and travel safe Erin.

April 05, 2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger APN said...

Wedding?!? What wedding?!? *exerting typical single male aversion towards all things white, frilly, & lacy*

But seriously now -- Neutrinos have mass!! Star Trek nerds unite and celebrate this discovery! Matter transportation is around the corner!

April 05, 2006 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOVA has a really interesting show on neutrinos' mass. Hmm. . . I just reread that sentence and can't believe how nerdy I have become. It is all JR's fault!

April 05, 2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger APN said...

Granted, my corny side comes out when I read over our comments. I begin to think things like, "So when did neutrinos become Catholic?"

Don't laugh. Groan all that you want. Such comments deserve it.

April 06, 2006 3:46 PM  
Blogger Norwegianthinker said...

Sounds like fun! Enjoy your trip!

April 07, 2006 4:54 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Me said...

Have a great trip! I love weddings.

April 07, 2006 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home