April 03, 2006

Spring forward.

Oregon is yielding to the warmer season, and it is lovely to see.

The next few weeks are full of so many good things. I’ll be traveling to Montana for Wes and Lauren’s wedding. I’ll celebrate Easter in unrivaled Episcopal fashion. And I’ll head down to Mexico with my family for a week at the end of April.

Hopefully I will find time to work and rest in between my plans, but at least I’ll be with so many of the people that I love.

........

On Saturday we took a hike up to Falls Creek Falls in southern Washington. We were fortunate enough to have sun for most of the day- only occasionally interrupted by a few April showers. But who can complain about a little rain when you are surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of the Northwest?

   

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures Enron!

April 03, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

C-dog- You've been really consistent with this new nickname! I'm impressed.
Did you find all three pictures?

April 03, 2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Anonymous Me said...

Where in Mexico?

April 03, 2006 12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm. Genus. Isn't creeping fun? Enron's Scandal...

April 03, 2006 2:05 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Nancy- We are heading down to Mazatlan on the west coast. It should be beautiful!

Dan- Genus, indeed. :)

April 03, 2006 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home